- Drag Link will bolt right in to the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup (See Notes for high steer requirements)
- Includes two new tie rod ends, no factory components will need to be reused
- Made from 1-3/8" 1018 Solid bar
- Abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod and Drag Link both come with our own HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends, 4131-L
Instalation Instructions: http://www.synergymfg.com/instructions/PPM-8001_J...
- (1) Drag Link
- (1) Rod End Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Pinch Bolt Hardware
- (2) Tie Rod Ends (4131-L)
- High Steer setup requires the Drag Link to be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle. Must purchase 8001-03-01 flip adapter or 4011 tapered reamer for relocation.
- High Steer setup requires use of Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket when flipping the drag link to the top of the knuckle. Drag Link and Track Bar must be relocated together to prevent unwanted bump steer.
- High Steer setup requires 16" or larger wheel diameter with a maximum 4-3/4" backspacing or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended.