The Trailgater is designed to be extremely functional, ergonomic and to look fantastic on your Jeep JL. When out on the trail, most of us Jeepers end up serving snacks and meals from the top of a cooler. Quite often, part of the meal ends up in the dirt. The Trailgater is designed to get both you and your food out of the dirt.
Whether you're serving trail snacks or preparing a full meal, the fold down Trailgater utility table can handle your needs. Its large working surface provides ample room for a camp stove and still have room to place cooking utensils, mixing bowls, plates, cups, containers and such.
The slide out cutting board enlarges the working surface when needed for cooking, chopping, mixing and preparing food.
The Trailgater is also a great working surface, field desk, or just a great place to keep your tools while in the middle of a repair.
- 10 minute or less installation. No drilling required!
- 1.8" of depth from the tailgate when stowed.
- Stainless Steel hardware used throughout
- The bamboo cutting board conveniently slides under the table and the assembly folds up and is held in place with two rattle free spring latch pins.
- The table is 25" x 14.5" and the slide out cutting board is 12" x 20" for a combined 600 square inches of surface area.
- 14 gauge (0.075") food-grade Stainless Steel, the backsplash is 0.120" powder coated Aluminum, both are CAD designed, laser cut, CNC bent, and deburred.
- Max weight capacity is set at 40 lbs.