STEER SMARTS is proud to
present our most EXTREME steering linkage "The YETI XD" Series linkage
equipped with our GRIFFIN XD Attenuator. We applied our 85 years of
steering "lessons learned" to develop the strongest most durable linkage
ever built for the Wrangler.
The YETI XD Draglinks are a complete bolt-on draglink. The YETI XD Draglinks install in just minutes and bolts to the factory tapered knuckle hole and the factory pitman arm hole.
YETI XD DRAGLINK WITH GRIFFIN XD ASSEMBLY:
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Griffin XD Attenuator for the highest level of on-road and off-road stability and performance.
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints designed specifically for the JL.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High-quality seals ensure long ball
joint life. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize
leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball
joint reliability over our competition.
- Fully greaseable.
GRIFFIN XD ATTENUATOR:
- Powder coat over E-coat for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Forged from medium carbon high hardenability steel and heat treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Large 1 1/4 inch rolled threads at tie
rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength
over the original equipment threads.
- Unique "Reverse Pin" technology
prevents our linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built
into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some competitor
- Reduces harsh and negative feedback to your steering wheel.
- Draglink adjuster is manufactured from
large diameter 1/4 inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel
tubing for maximum buckling strength.
- Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
- Designed with right-hand and left-hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
- E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long term serviceability.
- Designed for the proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- Patented Design.
*Draglink fits all left-hand drive JL Wrangler models 2007 to 2017 including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Note: A 17" wheels minimum is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5" backspacing might fit but not guaranteed.
**Jeeps equipped with Anniversary
Edition Factory Skid plates will need to slightly modify skid plate for
clearance with GriffinXD